Wednesday, November 02, 2005

VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!

OK PEOPLE! LISTEN UP!! Mel's and my other blog,
Panhandlers Gone Wild
has been nominated for an award! I've never won anything in my life. Well, except one time I got a call from Purdy's chocolate saying I'd won a pumpkin...I went to go pick it up all excited about some huge solid chocolate pumpkin I thought I'd won and it turned out to be just an everyday ordinary pumpkin. I was cheesed. Anyway, please go to the site below and vote for our other site ok?

We are up against Raymi, so get to voting!!!!

digitalicat said...

Greetings! I'm quite pleased to inform you that you have been nominated for an award from The Order of Brilliant Bloggers for the month of October.

The Order of Brilliant Bloggers is a grass roots group dedicated to recognizing the excellence among us.

Feel free to encourage your readers to stop by and vote for you. Voting for October will run until November 5th, 11:59pm EST.

Congratulations and we hope to see you participating in our group.