Saturday, November 05, 2005

ROB AND CHER GO OUT!!!!

I actually have a couple really funny posts coming up, but I don't have time today to give them the attention they deserve. Probably Monday. Stay tuned...until then, here's a few photos to tide you over.
Click on any photo to enlarge.
Rob working on his car in the rain







Rob a little too happy to be raking leaves. I don't know what happened to the photo, but you get the idea. 1 hour later, he had hardly made a dent in them.





After leaf raking, we all went swimming on Friday. Rob had the day off, so that was fun.
I love this picture of him standing.





Playing in the pool








SWIMMING!!!







We finally found a babysitter!! So last night we actually went out to a movie!! Ate waaay too much popcorn!






Is it just me or do you think the theater could be even a tad bit more creative and a little less neglectful with their entrance center peice dealy thing?







After the movie, we went next door to an arcade. This is me playing air hockey. That's my game face. I won, but only because Rob kept scoring on himself!






Is it just me???? Or was this really funny?















Speaking of movies, when I was down visiting my sister, my Mum and Dad watched the kids and Julia and I got to go to a movie. It was a Wednesday and we were the ONLY ones in the whole theater. It was great. We talked practically through the whole thing and ended up wishing there were more people in there just for the extra body heat because we were freezing.