Monday, November 21, 2005

i got tagged by Stacy...so here you go!
What were you doing ten years ago?

Living in Powell River BC depressed out of my mind
What were you doing one year ago?
Looking at my huge belly and wondering how on earth I was ever going to get this child out and wondering what kind of Mother I would actually be.
What were you doing yesterday?
Put up my Christmas Tree...it looks so pretty!
Five snacks you enjoy?
these change daily, but this is what it's been recently...if I had to pick only 5...
1-Cheese pleasers
2-White Chololate covered Oreos (if you haven't tried these...you haven't lived!)
3-Pamagranates
4-Mandarine oranges
5-Cinnamon buns
Five songs to which you know all the words
1-Shoomp-Salt 'N Pepa
2-Everybody's Changing-Keane
3-If you have to ask-Red Hot Chilli Peppers

4. Every single song from Alanis Morissette's Jagged Little Pill album-Stacy, we could sing them loud and proud together!!
5-Lots of Jack Johnson songs

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire
1-buy a much bigger house
2-travel
3-send my kids to private school
4-have a personal masseuse on staff
5-hire a maid

Five bad habits
1-never delete emails and barely repsond to them
2-procrastinate
3-eat when I'm bored
4-forget to call people back
5-blogging or chatting all morning and then realizing I've wasted half of my day
Five things you like doing
1-watching movies
2-going walking downtown
3-eating
4-spending time as a family
5-hanging out with my friends
Five things you would never wear again
Considering I never buy myself anything new and hate shopping, this was a tough catagory
1-Lady Di hairstyle
2-brides maids dresses in my closet...what are people thinking? honestly?
3-big bummed panties (granny panties)
4-spandex shorts
5-vests. I am way too cold for vests. My arms just freeze.
Five favorite toys
1-my motorcycle
2-my computer
3-dvd player
4-my cat
5-peoples minds