Tuesday, November 22, 2005

tagged again.

If you find this boring, please feel free to skip down to todays real post below...
I was double tagged on this one by The Duck and Fiona. Thanks guys. Really. I'm sure everyone just loves reading this crap about me. Actually, I got sent an email very similar to this a bit ago, so I have to admit, I cheated and just cut and pasted some of those answers.... So here you go. And to keep the fire alive, I tag totolehero and Mike H and Tanya and Twolf and Stonelifter.
1. First name:
Cheryl
2. Were you named after anyone?
No
3. Do you wish on stars?
I'd probably have to leave my house for that wouldn't I?
4. When did you last cry?
before I went back on meds it was everyday over nothing
5. Do you like your handwriting?
My handwriting is horrible. Unless I really apply myself. Which is never.
6. What is your favorite lunch meat?
For some reason this sounds disgusting to me right now. I guess turkey.
7. What is your birth date?
July 20
8. What is your most embarrassing CD?
Hmmm. I actually like most of my CD's but I'd have to say that since I actually OWN a CHER cd, that is pretty embarrassing. Especailly cuz I don't even like her music. Except the duet she did with Peter Cetera-Next time I fall. I like that song. What ever happened to him?
9. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you?
Hmmm, I'll have to get back to myself. I guess it depends on what I could offer me. I already have enough friends.
10. Are you a daredevil?
No. But I am part of an elite team of super heroes that fight crime in our spare time.
11. Favorite Magazines?
Don't read them
12. Do looks matter?
Well, the funnier you look the more I have to make fun of.
13. How do you release anger?
kill people and hide their bodies
14. Where is your second home?
Starbucks.
15. Do you trust others easily?
No. I always expect the worst too.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child?
My smurfs. I had tons of barbie stuff too!! Oh, and my Mikey Mouse record player where I would play my smurf records.
17. What class in high school do you think was totally useless?
All of them.
18. Do you have a journal?
No. I'm always afraid people will read them, so I was never completely honest in. I just couldn't see the point.
19. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
I live and breath it.
20. Favorite movie(S):
This was hard. I am a movie person. I loved: Being John Malkovich, Fight Club, Good Will Hunting, Seven, 12 Monkeys, The Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind, Napoleon Dynomite, Office Space, oh man, I could just go on and on....
21. What are your nicknames?
Cher, Cherbear, Nutmeg
22. Would you bungee jump?
If I was bungy pushed I would sooo be hoping for that bungy cord.
23. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Well, I never even tie them. Honestly. Haven't for years and years. I just tuck the strings in.
24. Do you think that you are strong?
I used to be. Now I'm just a flabby mess.
25. What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
Vanilla
26. Shoe Size?
8
27. What is your favorite color?
Blue or green. Army green if I had to pick one.
28. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
I procrastinate everything except seeing the worst in people. That I always manage to do right away.
29. Who do you miss most?
My best friend Lori. I never get to see her enough.
30. Do you want everyone you send this to send it back?
If I decide to tag someone, I'd hope they do it...
31. What color pants are you wearing?
Flannel pajamas. Pink with purple flowers.
32. What are you listening to right now?
the gayest kids show in the world HI-5
33. Last thing you ate?
baked beans and toast.
34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
I'd rather be a permanent marker. They are way harder to get rid of.
35. What is the weather like right now?
See # 3
36. Last person you talked to on the phone?
Someone from Big Brother's and Sister's asking if I had any used clothes to donate.
37. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Eyes. Lips. Then Hands.
38. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Yup. they are both really funny.
39. How Are You Today?
Tired. Weird hey?
40. Favorite Drink?
water. when I'm not pregnant, double shot americanno.
41. Favorite Sport?
is people watching a sport?
42. Hair Color?
brown...dyed it's mostly grey
43. Eye Color?
I've always thought green. But Lori insists they are blue. I say she's color blinid. What color do you think they are?
44. Do you wear contacts?
glasses or contacts. depends on my mood.
45. Favorite Food?
everything right now. salmon i guess
46. Last Movie You Watched?
Last night i went to see Derailed with my friends Tanya and Danielle. Then I went home and climed into bed and watched The Exorcist-The beginning
47. Favorite day of the year?
Christmas
48. Scary Movies Or Happy Endings?
Scary
49. Summer Or Winter?
Summer
50. Hugs OR Kisses?
depends on the person.
51. What Is Your Favorite Dessert?
mmmmm...dessert. crumble. trifle. pie....I love it all
52. Who Is Most Likely To Respond?
N/A
53. Who Is Least Likely To Respond?
N/A
54. Living Arrangements?
With my husband Rob, our son Crofton and our cat Gonzo. And We have an arangement that they can stay living. For now.
55. What Books Are You Reading?
Today?
Twilight Eyes by Dean Koontz
56. What's On Your Mouse Pad?
I have no mouse pad. Or desk for that matter. My computer sits on top of our filing cabinet.
57. What Did You Watch Last night on TV?
A movie-no cable
58-what happened to #58???????????
59. Rolling Stones or Beatles?
Beatles
60. What's the furthest you've been from home?
Because I positively suck at geography, I wil just let you know where I've been and someone else can tell me where is the furthest...
Hawaii, Ireland, Scotland, Amsterdam-for a stop over once, California, New Brunswick, my back yard.