Saturday, October 01, 2005

Streams of SNOT? OK, I know...I'm gross...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN!!!!!!!!!!!


Do you ever wonder how actors who play waiters as an extra or something on a tv show or movie feel about acting as a waiter if they actually have a waiter job? Is it really acting at that point? Or maybe they just fake it all day at work...

So I heard that Britney and Kevin called their baby boy Sean Preston. I wonder if that's true. It doesn't seem nearly lame enough. I really don't know why I care. I guess I was just looking forward to making fun of the name they picked.

So my virus has morphed into a massive cold. My ears hurt, my head hurts my body aches. Even my hair hurts. My nose is completely clogged...can't blow it, yet every once in awhile this clear liquid comes trickling out. Like a little stream. The last time I tried to blow my nose something in my ears squeeked. It kinda freaked me out. Like maybe the gerbil that runs on a wheel all day working my brain is sick too and what if he stops running? Will I die? Maybe I'd just slip into a coma. Well it's all fun and games till someone gets hurt, so they say...then it's hysterical! Run freakin gerbil RUN!!!