Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I'm it again...

I always sucked at the real game tag when I was a kid. I don't like running. I never run. I won't even run to my car. That is one thing I would never bring back...the real tag game. That and the fitness testing we used to have to endure in school. But this tag game I like. I was tagged by LBSeahag. Her list was great. So here's mine...
10 THINGS I WOULD BRING BACK:
1-Legwarmers-Not so much for the look, it's just that i never owned a pair and I'm always cold.
2-Mr.Big-The band(I'm the one who wants to be with you...) not the chocolate bar
3-Chris Farley
4-Scratch 'n Sniff sticker collecting
5-Swatch watches-I even had a Swatch phone. It was cool.
6-Cream eggs-but I'd keep them year round.
7-Wedge Fries from McDonald's
8-Banana Clips-I never had long enough hair for them when they were in.
9-Toonces, The Cat Who Could Drive-skit from Saturday Night Live
10-My Groove

What would you bring back Jen? Stonelifter? Mr.Shife?