Thursday, October 13, 2005

Feline Woes

OK, So you may have missed this episode, but awhile back my cat Gonzo won an extreme make over. His self esteem was always really low, so at first I thought it was a good idea. I have no idea how he entered exactly, but cats have their ways. Anyway, not only has he completely changed his look (I barely even recognize him), he has had a complete attitude adjustment too. And NOT for the good, let me tell you. He's all high and mighty now. He meows back at me when I won't give in to late night belly rubs, wants in and out at all hours of the night, struts around like he owns the whole neighborhood, and the most annoying thing of all is he won't drink anything other than bottled spring water. Last night he asked me to set him up an account on one of those online dating websites. I think he's out of control. I'm one more me-outburst away from calling Maury and sending him to bootcamp. Here's his before and after photos.
BEFORE:















AFTER: