Thursday, October 20, 2005

Fat Pigs

Mel (LBSeahag) has asked me to join her on her new blog adventure called Panhandlers Gone Wild. Being that she is (in my opinion) the queen of all bloggers, I was so honored, I accepted. Today I posted my first post there. Please check it out. We need your support and please email any crazy photos you may have of panhandlers near you that we can use. Make sure you comment so we know you stopped by!

Rob and I got our Halloween candy to hand out on Tuesday. We were in Costco and walking through the aisles (we actually went because I was hungry and we were hoping for good samples) and we came across these. They are called Fat Pigs (click on the link to the left. the photos are better than mine. Plus you can see their actual size. And for the record we paid less than $3.00 for our box. This price is highway robbery.) The irony of it was not lost and we couldn't stop laughing. Kids get soooo much candy for Halloween these days it's nuts. They show up at your door with big black garbage bags practically full of candy. Very cheecky in my opinion. And then society wonders why our kids are fat pigs. For the past couple days, our conversations have gone something like this...
Rob will ask me "Did you have a fat pig today?"
"No."
"Why not?"
"I dunno, just couldn't get into it."
"Well you don't mind if I have a fat pig tonight do you?"
"No, not at all...eat all the fat pigs you can handle"
And then we laugh. Because we are sick.Neither of us have actually tried one yet. I don't know if I can bare to part with them now either.