Monday, October 03, 2005

We went grocery shopping the other day and came across this guy. I was trying to be all sneaky and take his picture...

Then Rob just asks him if I can take a picture. Kinda ruined the element of sneakiness. I also like my own version of why he was wearing this rather than that he was promoting a car wash...

Last night I went to McDonald's for dinner and brought Crofton. He's never eaten it before, so I didn't feel bad eating fries infront of him. I know how much kids love them. But he doesn't know what he's missing...yet...and he won't for a very long time.


Their radio was way too loud. It was irritating. Then for some freaky reason, the radio played TWO Maria Carey songs in a row. I almost finished forming my fit of rage when the next song was Whitney Houston! I was just about to shove fries in my ears when Crofton started "talking" at the top of his lungs. Completely drowning her out and melting away my rage...I really think the other people there appreciated it...LOL!! I know how fun it is to stomach someone elses kid while eating. He was being so loud, I hope I captured the moment. I let him yell. Is that wrong?