Monday, October 10, 2005

MY FIRST TAG!!

Well, some people might find it irritating, I was honored. I was tagged for my first time by MR. SHIFE of Confessions of a dumb, white guy.

So here it is...

7 things I plan to do before I die:
*Get dentures. Real teeth are overrated.
*Spend a weekend with just me and Lori
*Sleep a full 8 hours ever--or at least more than 5
*Get my figure back. Especialy my butt
*Get a better digital camera
*Convince Rob that TV in moderation is not Satan's helper
*Understand things

7 things I can do:
*Screw up dinner almost everynight
*Say I've honestly never eaten Spam or BLOG
*Ride a motorcycle
*Natural childbirth
*Get any cat to love me
*Load a dishwasher like nobody's business
*See the worst in people

7 things I cannot do:
*Ever seem to be warm enough
*Go to sleep without spooning Rob
*Stand bad drivers
*Understand politics
*Understand Poetry
*Not pick a zit
*Burp on demand

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
*Left handers- I have no idea why
*Dark eyes
*Unbitten nails
*Really good sense of humor
*lavishes me with attention and lets me have my way
*I love that Rob can fix our cars, repair almost anything, is an amazing father, works hard everyday and never complains about any of it and always smiles. (and he cleans both himself and helps with housework)
*someone who can laugh at himself as I point out his flaws in a demeaning and sarcastic manner

7 things I say most often:
*Yes, I want fries with that
*Do you smell poo?
*Mama, Dada, Ball, Kitty, Good Boy!
*I wish we had cable
*Learn to merge Moron!!!
*NO!
*I'm hungry

7 favorite celebrities:
*Ellen Degeneres
*Brad Pitt
* Jack Black
*John Cusack
*Kevin Spacey
*Johnny Depp
*Me. In my world I am a celebrity. I have rediculously large sunglasses and a chihuahua in a purse to prove it.

People who now need to do this:
*T-Lo
*Lors
*Kors
*Stonelifter
*Ang

TAG! YOU'RE IT!!