Thursday, December 01, 2005

Learn to merge!!!!!!!!!!!!

You all know I procrastinate. It's true. And most of you know that we got snow the other day. It snowed again today a little more, but it still all adds up to barely any snow. Anyway. You probably remember me telling you a bit ago that Rob put the lights up on the house and I put our Christmas tree up right? But what I didn't tell you was that I have been too lazy to do anything with these. Now do i know how to procrastinate or what?





OK, I was on my cell phone (talking to Rob) in a store today and walked right through the stinkiest fart I 've smelled in ages! I couldn't help myself. I say to Rob entirely too loudly "EEEEEEEW I just walked through someones fart and it stinks soooo bad! I'm serious! My eyes are watering! That is disgusting!" Then I felt bad because after I had passed the culprit (who was now behind me) was when I bothered to look at this person only to realize it was like this 70 year old little lady. Who no doubt heard me, because that was originally my plan. Nice of me hey? But seriously, how gross is it to walk through some strangers fart?


In other topics...I love my car horn. I use it all the time. One of my biggest pet peeves in this world is people who don't know how to merge. It's not a hard thing to do, that's what bugs me so much. Trust me, if you are a bad merger and I'm anywhere near you, you will KNOW, without a doubt, I think you are a loser.