Friday, December 16, 2005

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Don't forget to keep sending in your Christmas tree pictures for my Christmas tree contest! My email is chersrobs@hotmail.com . I will check for them. If you don't know what I'm talking about or what you can win, CLICK HERE and it should explain things for you.

Say goodbye to my moldy
pumpkins. I LOVED Fiona's suggestion (Fiona said... Put a Santa Claus hat on the pumpkin. You won't have to do anything else with it until Valentines day. ) so much, I had Tanya do this... but they were molding and I was too afraid of the possibilities of what I may come home to. So I had Rob throw them into our ravine. Crofton thought the whole thing was pretty cool.














Speaking of saying goodbye, it's that time of year. Some of us go away for the holidays, and, well, some of us don't. I'm part of the some that go away. Unlike T.Leach who will be taking
his kids on a dream vacation, I am just heading down to Vancouver to spend time with family. You all know what's coming don't you? That's right. I don't know how much blogging I will be able to do. Partly because my Mum uses her computer a lot for work and partly because the computer is in the same room that I put Crofton's play pen in for sleeping (and I normally do my blogging while he's sleeping). But I will check in as much as I can. I even have a few posts saved as draft so you won't miss me too much!

So Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all have a safe and happy holiday!