Saturday, December 31, 2005

....and the winners are.....(drum roll please)

Well here it is....the moment you've all been waiting for! The winners to the Christmas Tree Contest! Thank you everyone who sent in your photos! This was not an easy decision. Partly because there were lots of really nice trees and partly because photos just don't seem to do justice to how beautiful Christmas Trees really are!

Best Bachelor tree goes to Phats. He was one of the only true bachelors that entered and i think his tree is great.









However, I just have to do a runner up in this catagory because Sideshow's Charlie Brown tree is so awesome!












Most beautiful tree goes t
o Goofy Stacy. Her tree was so pretty I just wanted to curl up under it!











Best child effort goes to
Pam. Her son decorated this tree and did a fantastic job!









Tackiest tree goes to Vince! This tree by far took the Christmas cake as far as the tackiest tree I've ever seen!








There were definately some honerable mentions in this contest! First of all, I dared Big Mama to get a picture of her sister in law's new tatoo looking over her shoulder with the tree in the background and did she ever come through!




Big Mama, "TOOT TOOT" to you! Your Fat Pig will be on its way as soon as I get your address!












Nutty had the Simpson's Characters on them , and that was really cool!












Mike H had an Oscar Mayer Weiner on his tree, and that made me laugh out loud! "TOOT TOOT!!" to you too Mike H! (Sorry Mike, Try as I might, I can't get your pictures to post either!! I tried and tried!)

49 Words had a beautifully full round tree, but I think he should get some smarties because he also sent in a picture of this awesome village he has set up!









SO, ALL YOU LUCKY BLOG CHRISTMAS TREE CONTEST WINNERS, CONGRADULATIONS!!!!! AND EMAIL ME YOUR ADDRESS TO
chersrobs@hotmail.com SO I CAN SEND YOU YOUR YUMMY CANADIAN SMARTIES!!
If for some reason you don't want to send me your address, that's cool, just know you have some bragging rights...I personally would take the candy. But that's just me, and I'm pregnant.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU!!