Wednesday, December 07, 2005

It's my sons party and I can cry if I want to....

Thanks everyone, for the birthday wishes for Crofton! I can't believe he is 1 already. This year has flown by, that's for sure. I thought I'd post a couple pics of the party, although my pictures aren't that great because I was busy being an ungracious host. I'm not kidding. I was beyond tired and everyone was being so loud that I felt like screaming and running away. But I held it together for the most part and was thrilled with the turn out considering it was snowing pretty hard that day!

Climbing up my leg!!









Lots of babies! Those are my sisters twin girls in pink.







The cake...








The birthday boy who was missing his nap, but was doing better than even I was! LOL!







Trying cake for the first time. I let him try the carrot cake instead of the actual birthday cake because the birthday cake was pure sugar.

This is the face he makes when trying anything new. Sometimes he shivers. It's cute.




Also, thanks for missing me too! I'm glad to be back and I have a lot of catching up to do on everyones blogs.


Everyones blog suggestions are so good that I am now overwhelmed with choices! I am narrowing it down though!