Monday, September 17, 2007

Your prostate is my passion


OK men, listen up. I have a few things to say about the state of your prostate. Tell me. How is your prostate? Is it healthy? Have you had it checked.....? Do you even know the history of your families prostate? Ya. That's what I thought.
I'm not going to go into a big rant about how much more intrusive and actually painful pap smears can be. And I won't mention that we, as women, have had to undergo said torture since we were basically invitro. (Or how incredibly hot the little stirrups are. Well, that's more of a perk actually) Anyway, because my attention span is pathetic lately, I don't even remember why I'm writing this post. I do know, however that prostate cancer is one of the most treatable cancers out there....but early detection is key here men. Take care of your prostate. Looooove your prostate.....long time. hahaha...