Thursday, September 13, 2007

I've been really busy...

...neglecting everyone and everything. "i don't know how to tell you this, but i'm kind of a big deal"... don't believe me? Check out my brilliant football picks on phats blog.... or listen to the spot i did on my point radio.... by clicking the title My Point Radio, back from summer vacation in the archives. it should have a little doohickey to play the show in the little box with the little write up...about who you might ask?? yes, that's right. Me.

If you want to hear me (bring down the class of their show a few notches) being interviewed by David and Jenn , then I suggest you take the time to do just that. I'm on at the end, like the last 15 or 20 minutes or so, for those of you who may be pressed for time. (By the way, thanks for all your support, my adoring fans, who listened in and showered me with compliments, both via email as well as commented on my last post...which, by the way, i did take the time out of my day to respond to each and everyone of you. I'm such a giver... you're welcome.)

So in other breaking news, that directly links to me, everyone needs to know about this new blog that The (extremely funny (go check out his blog)) Duck was the creator of...(but lets face it, his lovely wife probably did most of it...haha). It is called Awesome Amalgamation. I too, will be gracing the pages of this blog, jumping on, and riding this bandwagon until it makes me officially, the funniest person aliiiiive.. Come check it out. Be sure to click on the first post to see the blogs Mission Statement. And leave comments!