Saturday, September 22, 2007

I taste delicious!!


Friends
You have no Friends.
Let people know when you've added new videos! You can attract friends by uploading interesting and relevant videos, or by adding videos to your video log.

Trust the internet to make you feel like a bigger loser at some rediculous hour. That little face slapper above is some part of my YouTube ..homepage?...maybe?... I don't know, but in order for you to see this funny clip I came across, I had to sign up. At almost 3 AM, being T-boned, I mean told, that I have no friends sucked. It actually really bummed me out. So, I played the clip again, and it cheered me up almost right away. So much so that I think I will go eat myself. So lets get down to business shall we? I don't have time to wait around. Seriously. Press play and turn your sound down when the screaming begins... just kidding. What? Don't you trust me? Really? Wow. That's hurtful people . Really, really hurtful (and by people, I mean you... my fan...yes you. .i'm totally talking to you).

Hope your weekend doesn't entail you chewing your own leg off. That would suck.