Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Is the caller there?

Well, I think I must be crazy for real. I have agreed to publicly humiliate myself on an online radio show. Click here to read the details So, apparently, if you click on THIS LINK tomorrow morning, you should be able to hear me live... talking to some people about things I know nothing about and completely misrepresenting Canada in general. I can't wait! My mother would be proud. Apparently, you can call into the show at this number (347) 996-5948 and speak to me live. If you listen, please call in and save me from myself!! Awe, come on...call in....I dare you.


In other news, this is a most excellent way to occupy your child in a Starbucks bathroom.
To all my American bloggers out there... note the flag on Everett's shirt. Just a little 9/11-we won't forget-action for you there.

By the way, I had to take and post these pictures solely on the fact that I have been told to stop taking pictures in public bathrooms. Apparently it's gross. Well, guess what? I say yes, it probably is gross. I'm ok with it. Oh, ya, and don't tell me what to do. You're not the boss of me.