Friday, November 02, 2007

Life's a beach

It's retarded how much I love this beach.
I have logged a lot of hours here.
There is barely ever anyone on it.
It's like my own private beach just for me.
This is the view you would have if you were spying on me. Low tide or high tide. It's just perfect. Did I mention I love it here?
Black and white. This is a shot looking back at my private Heaven from a gazebo that you can get to if you go for a walk through the trails. I love the trails too. I'm quite sure I could get lost in those trails forever. I wonder if anyone would find me?
I have so many wonderful memories of this beach.
Everett learned how to stand here.Awe... Look at him!How about because I gapped out and bought the girl lil swimmers by accident, my children had to sport these? Anyway, I just thought I'd share how much I love this beach with you.

So there you have it. One of my favorite places in the whole world.
Lucky, lucky me!! Have a great weekend!!