Monday, October 29, 2007

WOW! CAT FIGHT!!! Sweet! How can I possibly perpetuate this more? Well, first of all, Tena, you were cracking me up with your name changes...and Kay, I am just trying not to picture your freaky chicken hat everytime I close my eyes. I don't know how you get a wink of sleep with that in your house. You guys all made me laugh. Thank you. Without going into too much detail, (I'm not normally one to wear my heart on my sleeve) but I am going through a lot right now and as much as I love to be missed, I also appreciate your patience with me as I try and find time to blog. It's nothing personal...it's not you, it's me....blah blah blah. Know that I'm thinking about you. Hold tight to that, my sweet little bloggers. Bask in the warmth of my love... Oh, and Mr.Shife. I was just going to say if you could please stop rubbing in the fact that you are my favorite to the other bloggers, that would be great. It's one thing to completely ignore me and your fake unborn pain in the ass, (which is just so super sweet of you..*sigh*) but it's another thing to parade your position all over my blog like a rockstar. It just hurts peoples feelings that's all. Oh, and Mr.Shife, I also love that you are spending this unreal fetus's birthright on midgit hookers. When I think about how much you care, my heart just bubbles with giddiness.

So... considering that I've got a lot on my plate right now that I am trying to deal with, lets move on to things that don't matter. Like this bike, for example. It's just a sweet ride, no matter how you look at it. (Oh, and that's our jigster in the back ground against the wall. Incase you care.)
I saw this bad boy when I was dropping off a movie recently.
In my opinion, there was no option but to repark my car, get out and take a photo.
Come on, admit it. It's freaking cool.
There was a lot of attention to detail. It even had these little tiny skulls instead of the standard door locks that you push down to lock or unlock your door.
So, I was going to try and get a belly shot for you all to show you how big I'm not really getting with this fake pregnancy, when I came across this cartoon drawing. It looks so much like me, I figured it was good enough. I'm so exhausted from not really being pregnant and i'm so tired from this fake baby not keeping me up all night, that I am going to sign off and have a nap.
The shows over folks.
Nothing more to see here.
Move along.
Keep to the right.
"The time is gone the song is over, thought I'd something more to say"