while checking online to find out about the spider that bit Rob today, I found this. The first two made me smile because of our experiences as of late...
Preventing spider bites
* Shake out clothing and shoes before getting dressed.
* Inspect bedding and towels before use.
* Wear gloves when handling firewood, lumber, and rocks (be sure to inspect the gloves for spiders before putting them on).
* Remove bedskirts. Move the bed away from the wall.
* Don’t store boxes and other items underneath beds.
* Exercise care when handling cardboard boxes (some spiders may inhabit the space under folded cardboard flaps).
2 days ago