Tuesday, September 27, 2005

ECHOES IN ETERNITY...echoes in eternity...echoes in ....

I got out of the shower today and actually thought, "did I buy bounce that smells like particle board instead of outdoor fresh scent by accident?" then i realized I must have forgotten to use it in my last load of towels because I never usually veer from a brand i love...




It's funny to me that Crofton doesn't comprehend bad smells yet. When we woke up this
morning I had a really sore throat. That compiled with the wisdom tooth that needs yanked, I'm sure my breath smelled like toxic waste. Did he care? Not one teeny tiny bit. Just happy to be next to me...stank and all!







I watched the movie Gladiator the other day. The sentence "What we do in life echoes in Eternity" has been running over and over in my brain like a cd that is skipping. Someone make it stop!! PLEASE!!