Friday, August 03, 2007

Crofton kicked his soother to the curb. Which is good because he had like an $8.00 a week habit. Once he started chewing holes in them, it was time to say goodbye to the "soo".
3 nights of horror is much more appealing than lying in bed awake wishing I knew the Heimlich.
***
I have a friend of mine visiting from out of town. Lucky her hey?
***
I still owe DG and T.Leech an autographed photo of me. I need a personal assistant to gently remind me how forgetful I am. I am sorry you guys. It's just that I am so completely full of myself that its hard to truly focus on other people and their needs.
DG is at least compensated with random text messages. T.Leach is rewarded by me drunk emailing him.
***
I don't feel like I have anytime for myself. I also have brain damage and completely forgot my new bath itinerary already. Time to remember to give it another whirl. I need to relax and breathe and feel calm...not as easy for me as it sounds.
***
I loath clutter and trinkets and figurines. My perfect house would look like no one lived there. However, it looks like I run some kind of hostel for people who bring crap with them and leave it all over my house. How does this happen? My house looks so lived in. It is looming over me like the threat of liver disease on the worm. My house feels out of control and on top of me and it has for too long. Forget the yardboy, I need a house cleaner. Full time.
***
My radio is on 24 hours a day.
***
Lately I am enjoying words a lot.
***
I wear clothes that are 3 sizes too big for me. I don't know why. It is comfortable to me. Always has been. It could stem from being too lazy to bother with buttons and zippers. If I can't undo the belt and be done with it, it's just too much work. I will hold it.
I've been told lately that I look like I've lost weight.
Hint, if you switch from 3 sizes too big of clothes to 1 or 2 sizes too big, or even a t-shirt that fits, people lavish you with compliments of how good you look and how much weight you've lost.
My personal favorite lately has been "you're wasting away to nothing!" hahahaha. ya right. That's exactly what's happening. Poor tiny, shrinking me.
***
A Starbucks card is the best gift possible for me. Pretty much always. AND you can reload someones card online. My brother is such a great brother.
***
My best friend Lors thinks I should scan some pictures of stuff I've doodled or made.
What do you think?
***