Thursday, August 23, 2007

Pet Peeves

  • getting goose bumps right after I've shaved.
  • waking up
  • lately, any form of housework
  • realizing I'm not listening and it's actually something important.
  • bruises
  • trying to sleep every single night and not succeeding
  • forgetting everything
  • Dave never comments on my blog
  • when someone takes it upon themselves to throw out my coffee because its cold.
  • trying to do anything with 2 boys climbing all over me while they yell at the top of their lungs
  • dry mouth
  • people who can't merge
  • hair in the soap
  • Star Jones
  • forgetting everything
  • Auto immune disorders
  • almost always wishing I was doing something different than what I am doing
  • worrying constantly
  • my concentration levels lately
  • not owning a 67 or lower VW bus yet
  • cat hair everywhere
  • being one of the worst decision makers ever
  • people who actually have and can keep a fully stocked liquor cabinet
  • the power of suggestion
  • how much Rob is working out lately and how lazy and flabby he's making me look
  • when one of my kids is having a meltdown but not believing in spanking
  • being late
  • listening to people eat
  • never knowing where my eye drops are
  • bumping into things and people all the time
  • when people say it will be ok and you know it will never be ok again
  • only ever thinking about tripping people and never following through
  • forgetting everything