Friday, May 18, 2007

Random photos and thoughts (CLICK ON PHOTOS TO ENLARGE)

this is the weirdest car interior i've ever seen.
an old man got into it. he was about 80. he has a chain with a pad lock on his steering wheel.


Barbie. What a whore. Why does she get a VW van and I don't. Damn her and her matching shoes


is it just me or does this one kid seem pretty happy to be being strangled?




My sweet little man giving me some love in the grocery store a couple days ago.



I'm bored today. I've had a few people go to my blog lately that are new friends. yes, that's right, I have some new friends (who, by the way I am enjoying getting to know very much) So, out of boredom, or probably more accurately, out of procrastination: I decided to go back into my archives to the very beginning of my blog...which is a little frustrating because you have to start at the bottom of the page and work up...so it can be somewhat confusing. even for me. and i typed it.

SO ANYWAY... I started going from the beginning to present and decided that i'm freaking funny. Like really funny. Tell your friends kinda funny. It took me a bit to get in the groove of the whole blog thing. I tended to post too much about my kids in the beginning. And the first while I tended to be a bit long winded. But some of it I had completely forgotten about. like this post about this website i found. i checked it out again today and was not at all surprised to see it is still up and running. looks like they have a good following too. you can buy stuff. check it out