Friday, May 02, 2008

ramble much?


~~I am my own worst constant distraction.
~~um, anyone else wonder if the other yams are jealous?
~~Why is it exactly that Madonna only has 4 minutes to save the world?
~~I started working out again. Now if I can only lay off the bread for a while, I just might see some results... other than more energy to eat more bread.
~~The only thing you can control in life is your reaction.

~~I have a really bad habit of starting things and not finishing them. This includes a sketchbook full of unfinished drawings. Here is a great example of one of my many unfinished drawings. This is Kay, who I miss dearly, but seem to suck at my end of the friendship.
~~My friend Tanya left a message on my answering machine ages ago that I still think about. It went something like this... "Hi, I just thought you should know that I think Gilbert Grapes' mother is actually eating Gilbert Grape. click."
~~I am not down with Posh Spices popularity.
~~I really enjoyed Jon Bon Jovi in the movie 'The Brave One'. He looked a bit like Jodi Foster though. It was confusing.