Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I am full on annoying.















Rob and I went to see Iron Man last night.
It was awesome to get out together, just the two of us.

We had a great time.
We like to talk and laugh loud and really annoy people.
We're really good at it.
I like to wait until it's a really quite part to normally crack a can of something and shake my popcorn up.
I think people, as a species are predisposed to rubbernecking.
It's in our genes.
Yes, I see you.

No, I don't care.
I'm doing it on purpose.
Every time you turn around, I am slightly more pleased with myself.

It was a long movie, and I held my pee like a champ until I was convinced if I didn't go, I'd be peeing on my seat, or, at the very least, peeing a little with each step down the isle.

Obviously, I knew this was going to be a really long pee, so I did what anyone would do ~ get out my cell phone and record it so I can text message some really lucky people. My plan was almost executed flawlessly until I stood up and my cell phone fell in the toilet. Man was I happy that happened. I love stuff like that. It was so awesome sticking my hand past my wrist in my pee to get it out and manically wipe pee water all over my pants and even my shirt to dry it off enough to get the back off to pull the battery out. Sweet action.

Oh, and then Rob and I saw a man fall down the stairs outside.
And I do mean fall.
Totally bail.
I felt slighted that I couldn't get it on video or even a picture of it for you.

After swinging by Erin's for a bit, we went home and I stared at our 3 Scirocco's and felt so happy.

It was a great night.