Monday, June 04, 2007


Ok, so Rob is finally back. After what was supposed to be 17 days, stretched out to like 25. Needless to say, he's happy to be home... i don't remember where he said he saw this vw-car-spider-thing, but man i love it! This is one of the most creative things I've seen in ages. You, know, not including all the creative things I create daily.



















This is the picture on a friends calendar that Rob went to visit while he was away. It made me laugh, and like her just a little more! Man I can't count how many sleepless nights I have spent tucked way down deep into my covers convinced that if I even stick a foot out, clowns will get it for sure.













So, once again, just a gentle reminder to keep your cameras charged up and ready to go for my contest. An autographed picture of me? Come on people... And to be added to my cell phone to get random text messages from me whenever I feel like it.... ??? All I can say is Man, I hope I win!!!! (No idea what I'm talking about? click here for details.)