Friday, March 28, 2008

daddy's gonna eat your fingers

HELLO!
It's been a while.
My house is well on its way to being back to healthy!
No mudbutt for two days! Keep your fingers crossed for me that we actually get a bit of a break from being sick.





DADDY'S GONNA EAT YOUR FINGER (a joke for you)
I was packing for my business trip (no, not ME.. pay attention. This is a joke remember?) and my three year old daughter was having a wonderful time playing on the bed. At one point she said,'Daddy, look at this' , and stuck out two of her fingers. Trying to keep her entertained, I reached out and stuck her tiny fingers in my mouth and said, 'Daddy's gonna eat your fingers,' pretending to eat them. I went back to packing, looked up again and my daughter was standing on the bed staring at her fingers with a devastated look on her face. I said, 'What's wrong, honey?' She replied, 'What happened to my booger?'
















LOL...

have a great weekend~!

Keep your eyes open and your cameras out! you never know what you may see!

And remember, I'm fantastic!