Thursday, January 05, 2006

Woman Allegedly Hires Hit Man for Cheese

MEMPHIS, Tenn. - In an unusual case of mistaken identity, a woman who thought a block of white cheese was cocaine is charged with trying to hire a hit man to rob and kill four men. The woman also was mistaken about the hit man. He turned out to be an undercover police officer.

read the rest here...

Some people are just too dumb to live. I swear.

So, now I'm beggining to wonder if I too am too dumb to live.
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!! SOMEONE!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, so today I am just completely frustrated. I have been trying to download my pictures from my camera to my computer for ages. I don't know what's different. Normally I just plug in the camera and the program pops up. Today when I plugged it in, something else popped up. I thought, gee, that's weird, closed the box and tried again. Now when I plug it in, nothing happens. I deleted the whole program and redownloaded the softwear, and still nothing. Plug it in and ZIP. Does anyone know how to help me? I am assuming that that little box that popped up was some kind of update and I deleted it before I even checked it out!! I have a Canon PowerShot A520 if that helps at all. I'm so frustrated now that I just have to walk away for awhile. I have some really great photos on there that I took specifically for you all to see, and I can't get them off my flippin' camera!