Wednesday, February 15, 2006

WHAT A DAY!

What a great Valentine's Day I had, considering Rob wasn't here! I came home and there were these two packages on my front porch!!!!!!! I could hardly wait to open them!! They were from Cupcake and Big Mama. I can't believe how unbelievably sweet these two woman are! Here is Crofton dying to get into the boxes. I hadn't even gotten his coat off yet and he was trying to tear into them!





















This is a letter from Cupcake













This is me sampling one of her homemade cookies!









Look at all these goodies!!! The toffee squares were soooo good! Unfortunately, the box took weeks and weeks to get here, and most of it wasn't exactly fresh, but being pregnant, I managed to eat some of it anyway. I can tell they would have been sooo good when they were just baked!!
Thanks again Cupcake!!